What is 2-1-1?
2-1-1 is the gateway that connects people with community resources and volunteer opportunities. By simply dialing three digits, you can make one call to find or give help. No more wasted time trying to find the right resource. It’s efficient, fast and easy to use. And the call is free and confidential.
Watch this inspiring video from United Way of Greater Cleveland’s 2-1-1! These are the specialists dedicated to improving the lives Ohioans 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Is 2-1-1 in my community?
Use the map to find access to:
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: Medical information lines, crisis intervention, support groups, counseling, drug and alcohol treatment, Medicaid/Medicare, maternal health, children’s health, insurance
- Employment Support Services: Unemployment benefits, financial assistance, job training, transportation assistance, education programs
- Support for Seniors and Persons with Disabilities: Home health care, adult day care, meal services, respite care, transportation, homemaker services
- Programs for Children, Youth, and Families: Childcare, after school programs, Head Start, family resource centers, recreation programs, mentoring, tutoring, protective services
- Volunteer Opportunities and Donations
- Support for Community Crisis or Disaster Recovery
Currently, 94% of Ohio’s population can dial 2-1-1 and reach a trained professional 24 hours a day, every day of the year, through a network of local 2-1-1 centers serving 70 Ohio counties.
2-1-1 Now in Clinton and Warren Counties! 2-1-1 Press Release Warren – Clinton
2-1-1 Day 2017
Please join us in celebrating Ohio 2-1-1 Day 2017 and encourage those in need to call 2-1-1!
Read this great article from the Van Wert Independent:
We were recognized by the Ohio Senate on February 11, 2016. Click here to read S.R. 325.