- Achieve the Highest Standards of Integrity
We will maintain a public trust by performing ethically and acting with the highest standards of accountability.
- Make a Difference
We will strive to make a positive difference in people’s lives through our efforts to improve the delivery of health and human services.
- Promote Excellence and Innovation
We will promote excellence, innovation and continuous improvement in all of our efforts.
- Be Inclusive
We will manage our organization with an understanding and recognition of diversity and promote and practice human and organizational inclusiveness reflective of our community, state, and nation.
- Collaborate and Partner to Solve Community Problems
We will collaborate, partner, and bring together all segments of our statewide community to promote improved services that lead to self-sufficiency.
- Lead and Advocate
We will be an effective leader and thoughtful voice in speaking out on behalf of those effected by our communities’ problems.
1. Act as an effective advocate for health and human services.
2. Maintain and develop quality services for local United Ways and others.
3. Serve as a resource for research and data for local United Ways and others.
4. Serve as a leader in public/private partnerships.