Ohio United Way Plans Grant Writing Workshops
Would you like to improve your chances of finding funds for your agency’s human service programs? Have you been preparing grant applications but haven’t been securing funding? The Ohio United Way is planning statewide, regionalized one-day workshops that target beginners to the proposal writing process.
The workshop will answer these questions:
- Where do I find fundraising resources?
- Who should prepare the request?
- How do I organize the information?
- What is a community needs statement?
- Why are goals and objectives key?
- How do I evaluate my project?
- What constitutes a perfect budget?
- When should I inquire about the application’s status?
Ohio United Way is planning a one-day “Beginners Only” workshop that targets human service agency personnel who are new to the proposal writing process.
A one-day workshop, “Grant Writing for Human Service Agencies”, will be offered on Thursday, October 2, 2003 in Springfield, Ohio. The practical training session is designed for agency personnel and board members who have limited experience in preparing applications for community and corporate foundations. For more information about this and future Grant Writing workshops in other areas of Ohio, e-mail [email protected], or call 614.224.8146.
Click Here for a .pdf copy of Brochure
Click Here for a .pdf of Invitation Letter